Tom Waters, Co-chair
As you may know, the 3rd Division is hosting the Pacific Northwest Region’s Convention next year, June 26 – 30, in Boise. Here’s what’s planned so far for the Snake River Special:
- The Boise Hotel and Convention Center is the location.
- All of the usual functions are included, including clinics, model contests, prototype tours, silent auction, and a two-day train show.
- We start Wednesday evening with a BBQ at the Boise Depot and Joel Slagg’s clinic about the history and move of BigMike.
- Bruce McCosh’s web page includes registration details, hotel information, and much more.
- We also have some new things in the works, so keep checking the web page.
- If you are interested in presenting a clinic, contact Bob Parrish.
- There are 30+ people actively planning this convention. But don’t let that stop you from helping.
If you have never attended an NMRA Regional Convention, you’ve really missed a great time. Just ask me; I’ve been to eight and always have a great time!